An event design company that I might use, Event Creative, sent me an invitation to a wedding event, Bride’s Night, that they were co-hosting with Food For Thought. Held at 401 N. Michigan Ave., I left work a bit early so that I could get downtown in time. One of my bridesmaids, Shena, attended the event with me. We had a fantasic time. Endo-Exo was on hand to give us fake eyelashes. It was super fun!
Lucky for us, Food For Thought was lavish in their food presentation. They had a mini-banana split station, an after-party snack station, a cheese station, as well as some many passed hors d’oeuvres.
There was a really awesome raffle at the end of the evening. Some of the prizes included: a dinner party for ten in your home, wine package at your reception, and a beauty bonaza package. My bridemaid won the beauty package!! No one deserves it more than a woman that is seven months pregnant!
Here’s a review of the vendors on hand:
- Event Creative– I love this event design company!! They are one of my top picks for a florist.
- Food For Thought– I love Food For Thought. They are one of the premiere caterers in Chicago. Lucky for me, they have a cafe in my office building! I’ve heard from my co-workers that the food isn’t neccesarily as good though.
- Halls Rental Service– If only I could afford rental items! I would love to rent special crystal for my tables.
- BBJ Linens– BBJ has lovely linens. They can really put a table together! They are not the cheapest though.
- Rick Aguilar Studios– I haven’t had a chance to see his work until I checked out the event photos. They are pretty good but not my favorite. I prefer a more photojournalistic style.