During the wedding planning process, I was driving myself crazy lately. Usually, I am super decisive type A personality that has no problems making decisions. Then, there were decisions around the wedding.
I ponder each and every idea.
- Do I want to wear my hair up? I thought I did but then, I wasn’t so sure.
- Should I have a more formal rehearsal dinner than we had originally planned?
- What type of ring do I want?
- Should I wear d’orsey heels?
- I love color but all of a sudden, I was having dreams of Marie Antoinette inspired fete with pastels and ecru.
Part of the problem is that I have officially ODed on weddings. After surfing the Knot, perusing online blogs, watching Get Married, and reading a multitude of wedding magazines, everything seems so overdone.
In reality, I was just losing focus. I took a break from blogging and other wedding media outlets to enjoy myself. It helps.