If you are taking photos in the city, there are a couple of things that you need to plan for.
- What: Wedding Photos in the City!
- Who: Who is going to be in the photos? Bridal Party? Family? I highly recommend that you take some photos without your bridal party. They don’t need to be in every photo. If you are bringing your parents along, you might want to take only a few photos with them and then send them back to the hotel to freshen up.
- Where: This is the one area that I think couples tend to be a little over ambitious: if you are planning on taking photos in 5 locations, your bridal party is going to be exhausted! Limit the number of locations. I promise, you won’t regret it later in the evening!
- When: Do you want to take photos before your ceremony? Or between the ceremony and reception?
- How: How are the people going to get from here to there? There are many options in the city (walking, taxis, limos, trolleys, and buses).