I have a question for you. I’m working on the menu and I’m trying to get it structured lay out wise/format/wording etc. I’m kind of at odds with what I should do at the top. I have a graphics designer friend who will help.
Some of the things I’m thinking about adding:
1. the kind of wine served w/ dinner
2. tea and coffee service w/ dessert
I put it on there, but I’m wondering if I should make it different by adding the room # for the after party.
Thanks for your help 🙂
Here are my suggestions:
- No need to spell out the wine unless it has some sort of special meaning.
- I’d add the coffee and tea.
- Do you have a monogram? If not, I would put your names in top with the date.
- If you can, I’d also make some of it in color.
- I made less lines of text.
- I played with the language a bit.
After talking with the Bride, she is also going to heat emboss parts of the menu to jazz it up.
I was glad to help! Let me know if you have any other questions or need advice.