And other reasons that I haven’t been blogging much:
- Between now and Memorial Day, Honey Bee Weddings has 12 weddings! This is are biggest Spring to date!
- Laura, our newest Honey Bee, has her first upcoming wedding. Go Laura!!
- I may have under-estimated how much energy it takes to make/carry/grow a baby. Babies in utero do not like 12 hour days or 80 hour work weeks.
- I’m going to be on the tele! Details coming soon.
- See title. We bought a home. And while there are a ton of people that love home buying and look forward to decorating, I am filled with a sense of dread and doom. If any readers/fellow bloggers are wanting to pitch in, I am open to suggestions.
I promise to be back with lots of pictures and ideas. But first, I need to get to May. 9 days to go!