Once I found out that a baby was on the way, I found myself spending less time on wedding websites and more time on baby sites. Here are a list of a few of my favorites:
- Babble – cute site with information from pregnancy to being a parent. Marketed as “for a new generation of parents”, I thought the website was fun.
- Baby Gizmo – comprehensive website with lots of reviews on products. And let me tell you, as a parent-to-be, reviews on products is going to become very important! They also have pretty cool contests.
- Celebrity Baby Scoop – totally fun website filled with the latest celeb/ baby news. Snark-free, it makes perusing a totally guilt-less pleasure.
- Fit Pregnancy – I subscribed to the magazine almost immediately. I didn’t go to the website unless I was following up on an article or using their Tools section. I did sign up for their weekly newsletter, which had links back to the website.
- Hot Moms Club – Tied to Pregnancy magazine, I went here a few times. They seem to have information on trendy items… but the title does require an eyeroll.
- Momfinds – I love the way this site is organized. It’s great for product review information. I know this sounds crazy, but you will need to learn a whole new language once you have a baby! I’ve been a fan of Shefinds for a long time!
- My First Baby – The site is filled with videos… and I don’t watch a lot of videos. However, I think it could be pretty useful and I did get a free T-shirt.
- Pregnancy & Newborn – Related to Pregnancy’s magazine, I only really went on here to register for their contests.
- Stroller Traffic – One of my favorite websites! Aimed at urban Moms, the website had a really informative baby list.
- Vital Juice – It’s a great website with lots of wellness information.
I did visit but never understood the hype of go to Baby Center. The message boards on the Bump scared me. And WebMD was a bit too medical but good if you had a Q and didn’t want to bother your doctor.
One thought on “Reading List”
Very helpful. Are you going to announce your good news?