I love Kate’s bouquet for many reasons. I love that you can actually she her waist and the bouquet is small enough that it is the accent rather than the focal point. I am not a fan of a massive bouquet where you cannot even see the dress…or the bride. I attended a wedding once where the bride looked topless. Why? She carried the bouquet far too high (let your arms rest on your hip bones) but also it was too large for her size 0 frame.
- Lily-of-the-valley – Return of happiness
- Sweet William – Gallantry
- Hyacinth – Constancy of love
- Ivy: Fidelity; marriage; wedded love; friendship; affection
- Myrtle: the emblem of marriage; love